[pmwiki-users] Unclear which 'restore'-link to press when restoring a page

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Feb 2 16:09:11 CST 2005

On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 04:51:59PM -0500, Neil Herber wrote:
> At 2005-02-02  04:21 PM -0500, Tom Holroyd is rumored to have said:
> >> Anyway, I noticed that I felt a bit uncertain about which
> >> 'restore'-link to press. Maybe we could change the layout or
> >> appearance somehow ...
> >
> >Seconded.
>
> Thirded.
>
> Just a tiny arrow beside the link or "restore above"  or ...

As is often the case, I agree that the current implementation has
some uncertainty, but I don't know how to make it better.  This has
been discussed a few times in the past but consensus then tended to end
up with what we have now.

If anyone can come up with a better way of representing the "Restore"
feature (that hopefully doesn't involve redesigning the whole page history
code in the process) I'm all for it.