[pmwiki-users] Design Question

Neil Herber nospam at mail.eton.ca
Wed Feb 2 10:35:41 CST 2005

At 2005-02-01  09:03 PM -0800, Wade Hudson is rumored to have said:
>At
>http://progressiveresourcecatalog.org/index.php/SelectHealth/GroupHeader
>I created a group header for the Health section (and then deleted the
>reference to it!)
>
>If you can, please check out the Select Health section and evaluate the
>overall design.
>
>My main question relates to the header and the fact that the links
>"Service," "Activist," "Advocacy" etc. all run together.
>I don't see any obvious way to clarify that they are distinct and
>different links.
>
>Suggestions will be appreciated.

Wade

What about the venerable vertical bar to separate items?  Like | this | ...

As a side note, I find the naming convention you have chosen (Select
Catalog, Open Catalog) to be very confusing. My brain always interprets the
words "Select" and "Open" as imperative verbs rather than adjectives.
Probably too late to shut the barn door on this horse, but what about
something like "Selected Catalog" or "Moderated Catalog"? Or "Edited" and
"Unedited"?

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/