[pmwiki-users] Re: Question about HTML output for link targets

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Feb 1 07:48:28 CST 2005

On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 09:10:31AM +0100, chr at home.se wrote:
> > [...]
> > Whenever I've set PmWiki to default $ScriptUrl to not include
> > the http://, something has always broken on someone's server somewhere.
> > Thus I prefer to keep the default robust and let others tune it as
> > appropriate.
>
> Thanks. Is this documented somewhere on PmWiki? If not I could add it to
> some suitable page if you'd like.

People are always free to add documentation to pmwiki.org.  I just
don't always know where it should go (but that's not necessarily a
deterrent for adding it).

This week I'm working on a feature whereby we can add comments/discussions
to pages that don't appear in the page itself.  As a bonus we may get
page drafts.  :-)