[pmwiki-users] search not working

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Sat Dec 31 12:44:22 CST 2005

At 2005-12-31  12:32 PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud is rumored to have said:
>Perhaps the solution is to have Site.Search suppress the display of
>the page name, possibly substituting it with its own.  Or even just
>adding (:title Search:) to Site.Search might get things to look
>more like you expect.

In the skin I am using (Gemini 2), both the group name and page name
appear at the top of the page, so a search from the main home page is
titled " Main ... HomePage".

If search could change that title to "Main ... Search Results", then
the changing content problem would vanish and I would have an
indicator of the group where I started the search. I can't think of
any better solution!

I can do this now with (:title Search Results:) in Site.Search. Thanks!

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668