[pmwiki-users] Newbie Installation Help

Peter redfive at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 08:15:02 CST 2005

Yes it's back to PMWiki as Twiki was a pain with the CGI stuff on a shared
hosting service.  Other ones wanted SQL database and I have one but it's
being used already.  I reinstalled PMWiki when I was paying more attention
and not at 11pm at night and now it's working the way I want :)

On 12/30/05, DaveG <pmwiki at solidgone.com> wrote:

> Given the comments in the source I'd say Pmwiki. Twiki tends to look
> more complicated, with a lot of CSS includes, etc. :)
>
> Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > On Thu, Dec 29, 2005 at 09:16:49AM -0500, Peter wrote:
> >
> >>   I've downloaded pmwiki and installed it I think correctly.  However
> >>   everytime I click on Edit it brings me to an Authorization page.  I
> think
> >>   it's something to do with my .htaccess file as it's empty.  What have
> >>   done or didn't do?
> >>
> >>   www.five-online.com/wiki/
> >>
> >>   You can use test/1234 to log in.
> >

> > I just tried the url (www.five-online.com/wiki/) and it redirected
> > me to something that looks like TWiki.  Is this site running TWiki or
> > PmWiki?
> >
> > Pm

Gmail shoots first