[pmwiki-users] Re: New Skin : RoseTrellis

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Fri Dec 23 02:21:38 CST 2005

Friday, December 23, 2005, 2:54:47 AM, Susan wrote:
> If anyone knows how to fix the small page problem in IE, I'd appreciate the
> help. It doesn't seem to recognize min-height:25em for the main content div.

I just read your message, but ave not looked at the skin nor the
code.  You are right: IE does not recognise min-height.
IE uses height instead of min-height. For IE 'height' means
'min-height'. But FF interprets (or tries to) 'height' as height.
so you may need to give 'height' specific for IE, using the star hack:
* html #main { height:.... }
which only IE understands.

Maybe this helps a bit, but as I said I have not tried it on your
skin.

Best,
~Hans