[pmwiki-users] Redirect from root to sub-dir in .php

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Wed Dec 21 17:00:14 CST 2005

Here's waht I ended up using:

<?php
/* Redirect from solidgone.com to \pmwiki on mr2wiki.com with parameters
if any */
$host  = $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'];
$query = $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'];
if ($host == 'www.solidgone.com' && $query=='') {
    echo 'Nothing to see here, move along...';
} else {
    $host='www.mr2wiki.com';
    $uri  = rtrim(dirname($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']), '/\\');
    $extra = 'pmwiki/pmwiki.php';
    header("Location: http://$host$uri/$extra?$query");
}
exit;