[pmwiki-users] Tooltips

bram bram at brambring.nl
Wed Dec 21 11:57:00 CST 2005

In the new feeds.php script I found some new page 'variables' :
description and excerpt.

I was wondering about using these as tooltips in wikilinks. Not as alt
or title tags but using javascript.

Has anybody been looking into this or something similair?  I did a quick
try and it is not very hard to achieve however thjs method required
changing the existing LinkPage.

Would there be a method without alterning or replace the LinkPage
function of any other function in pmwiki.php?

Thus

Thus a link to OtherPage on page SomePage would need to expand to
(pseudo code)

...a href='pmwiki.php?n=Group.OtherPage'
onmouseover=tooltip($page[Group.OtherPage]['description'])...

bram