[pmwiki-users] Using forms to add content to wiki pages?

Jon Haupt jhaupt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 00:13:28 CST 2005

As an aside, I think this kind of recipe to use a form to edit a wiki page
(instead of actually editing the page directly) will eventually find a happy
home in the Tags recipe - 'twould be nice if you could have a social
bookmarking tool like that utilized in Flickr but save clicks on the screen
by just letting the user type tags in a form to add them to the page.

On 12/19/05, Sean Hammond <seanh at sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:

> It's close, but not quite flexible enough. It's nice and simple and seems
> quite flexible, but the forms are only ever one line, and the text entered
> can only be one line. I think it could be adapted quite quickly with a
> little knowledge of php, but I think actually SectionEdit might do me best.
>
> On 12/20/05, Fick, Martin <fick at fgm.com> wrote:
> >
> > Look at the AddDeleteLine recipe.  It might be a little
> > simpler than what you are looking for, but it can
> > probably to the trick
> >
> > -Martin

Jon Haupt
Fine & Performing Arts Librarian