[pmwiki-users] Using forms to add content to wiki pages?

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 19:05:12 CST 2005

I apologise if this topic has come up on the list before or if the answer
can be found on the pmwiki site. I did spend some time reading the list
archives and the website and am still not sure of the answer.

It looks like there are recipes in the cookbook that allow users to add
comments to wiki pages by filling in a form on the page. But what I want to
know is whether there is a way to allow users to add arbitrary simple
content to a page by filling in a wiki form? Can I take the text a user
inputs to a form and add it to the wikipage just above the form, wrapping it
in some template that I can specify?

I'm not sure whether any of the various recipes does this or not, but I'm
hopeful that the commentbox recipe could be easily adapted to the task.

Thanks,
- Sean