[pmwiki-users] Statistics Collection

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Mon Dec 19 08:23:24 CST 2005

I've been using Cookbook/Counter which allows you to store a simple
count at the bottom of each page. I modified it to store the count file
in a separate directory. I also have a separate script which shows a
list of all pages, and their counts -- not sure where I got that from.

I recently started looking at ActionLog which maintains a detailed list
of IP's, actions, dates, and page. Looks pretty promising.

  ~ ~ Dave