[pmwiki-users] Beginner's text formatting question

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Fri Dec 16 11:18:59 CST 2005

Thanks!
I inserted brief instructions under "Indented Paragraphs" in "Text
Formatting Rules" and referenced Cookup/MarkupTricks, where I put your
example. As this is my first editing other than trivial typo correction,
feedback would be appreciated. (I.e., Did I do it right and not violate
any canons.)

Clayton Curtis MD PhD
VHA-IHS Interagency Liaison & Enterprise Architecture
 VAMC (00)
 150 South Huntington Avenue
 Boston, MA 02130
 voice: 617-232-9500 x44786