[pmwiki-users] Kind-of Blog 1.1 released

David Spitzley dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us
Fri Dec 16 08:21:32 CST 2005

>>> "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com> 12/15/05 8:21 PM >>>
I need comments also for a couple of my applications and clients.
Part of me was blocking on comments until some of the blogging details
could be addressed, since they're closely related.  Now that I have
a strategy for blogs, I have a pretty good idea of how I want to handle
comments, so those ought to be coming as well.  Ideally I'd like
to have my commenting features in place before the spring semester
starts in January.

Yowza!  I would be >extremely< pleased to see that!

David