[pmwiki-users] heirarchical navigation

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Dec 15 14:28:25 CST 2005

On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 02:16:22PM -0600, Robert Laird wrote:
> But...  most people using wiki's are experienced with web pages and
> expect consistency... I can create the trails or whatever, but I can't
> *turn off* that link (the aTL).  So, even if I create 2 levels --
> Inventory and everything-else -- and put all the detailed stuff in the
> everything-else level, I can, using links on the pages, simulate a
> heirarchy, but that impression will get wiped out if they click on the
> aTL link and get put back at the top.

While an author can't turn off the group link, the administrator
certainly can.  If you're using the default PmWiki skin, just
use the following line in config.php:

    $HTMLStylesFmt['pagegroup'] = ' .pagegroup { display:none; } ';

Or you can place the following line into pub/css/local.css:

    .pagegroup { display: none; }