[pmwiki-users] Kind-of Blog 1.1 released

Mikael Nilsson mini at nada.kth.se
Thu Dec 15 02:28:14 CST 2005

ons 2005-12-14 klockan 20:28 -0600 skrev Patrick R. Michaud:
> I'm not a blogger, although I read a few, and I'm unfamiliar with
> other blogging packages, so I don't know what bloggers expect to
> find, or the interfaces they're used to.  So, I need help with knowing
> what "makes sense" to bloggers versus what doesn't.  (But it's also
> worth noting that pmichaud.com was originally intended to have
> blog-like features, I just got too busy on other things to update
> it regularly.)
>
> So, just seeing the features you chose to prioritize, and
> what you were willing to accept, has been a huge help.  Any
> further interface suggestions you or others might have will
> be the biggest help.  I should have more details on the design
> in an upcoming post.

Well, I think you've solved some of the fundamental issues. The rest can
be solved along the way, or added as cookbook recipes on top of the
"core" blogging engine. I'm thinking posting naming schemes, archive
features, categories, and possibly support for things like trackback
comments, etc.

/Mikael

--
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose