[pmwiki-users] PDF to Wiki (Was: How to verify links)

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Wed Dec 14 18:11:39 CST 2005

Hi Stephen

I forwarded your question to the pmwiki-list as well, see more below.

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005, Stephen Harris wrote:

> Hello Christian,
>
> I borrowed this subject to ask you a vaguely related question.
> Is there away for the Wiki to automatically convert a .pdf file
> into the Wiki format? A pdf2wiki ?
>
> Regards,
> Stephen

Hmm... a PDF to wiki.... I don't think I've heard that one before. But
maybe someone on the pmwiki list has.  Perhaps PDF -> RTF -> wiki, or
possibly PDF -> HTML -> wiki.  However, you'll probably lose a lot of
formatting, so unless you're primarily looking at just converting text I
think it's a no go.

regards
/Christian