[pmwiki-users] Upload Enhancement for file deletion

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 12:00:04 CST 2005

> aaaah, I was to quick.
> not being allowed to upload means u only get presented the login form
> when trying to delete -  whereever (:newattachlist:) residedes - and
> does NOT delete the file.
> this is IMHO a perfect solution.

That makes more sense. Yes, sounds like a reasonable solution to me as
well. However, if I'm not mistaken, this would not stop the display of
the delete links, which could be a problem to some. Personally, if
they require login before working, whats the big deal, but I can see
some admins insisting they not even display unless the user is logged
in and has upload privileges. Just a thought.

--
----
Waylan Limberg
waylan at gmail.com