[pmwiki-users] New PmWiki user. Shorting URL problems

Malkavian malkavian at confluencia.net
Mon Dec 12 17:16:25 CST 2005

Hello,

I am new here, I'm spanish and I was using mediawiki, but I have decided to
change to PmWiki because I need a personal and friends webpage, not a
encyclopedia... :S

I have a problem shorting the URL, I have used the "Thecnique 3: Apache
Configuration" from this web http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CleanUrls
in my personal server, and I obtained
http://malkavian.homelinux.org/pmwiki/index.php/Main/WikiSandbox URLs

In   /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default   I wrote:
        <Directory /var/www/pmwiki/>
                Options FollowSymLinks
                AllowOverride Options
        </Directory>

And I made a link
/etc/apache2/mods-enabled/rewrite.load -> ../mods-available/rewrite.load

But if I define in  local/config.php

$ScriptUrl = '/pmwiki';
$PubDirUrl = '/pmwiki/pub';

(or the same with complete webpage route) I obtain
http://malkavian.homelinux.org/pmwiki/Main/WikiSandbox   links but they don't
work and give me Error404.

¿What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance :D