[pmwiki-users] Wiki trail in template header and footer

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Sun Dec 11 12:14:27 CST 2005

I *think* the http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Properties does what I
need. Certainly I can define a variable and use it within the page
itself. My attempts to use it in the template fail so far though.
http://www.solidgone.com/pmwiki/index.php?n=Main.WikiSandbox

For some reason I get "{roperty TrailSource}" when I use either:
    <!--markup:{$property TrailSource}-->
OR simply
    {$property TrailSource}

Is this approach going to work, and if so how should I reference the
define property. Or am I just out in la-la-land?

  ~ ~ Dave