[pmwiki-users] PmWiki Clipboard extension

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Dec 2 14:54:52 CST 2005

On Fri, Dec 02, 2005 at 09:46:48PM +0100, Dominique Faure wrote:
> 2005/12/2, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com>:
> > >  (:paste RecentChanges extract=regular-expression:)
> > >    Transforms content of RecentChanges, retaining all text matched by
> > >    regular-expression, then pastes result.
> >
> > Very interesting.  Again, could be added to (:include:), but
> > I think this capability falls afoul of PmWikiPhilosophy #3 until
> > we see a lot of use for it.
> >
> Then, can't we have a kind of callback facility on (:include:) as you
> designed the (:pagelist:) fmt= parameter? Everybody would be happy to
> have it's own specialized include mecanism...

I was wondering about that as I was looking at the various (:paste:)
options.  It may just be that recipes can register options into
an array like $IncludeOptions, each option providing a subroutine
that is called when the option is present.

And I'm still looking to develop a fmt=include option to (:pagelist:)
that allows include options to be used with pagelist.  Then one could
do something like

   (:pagelist group=PITS order=-time fmt=include fields=Summary,Priority:)

to grab the Summary and Priority lines out of each page of the PITS
group, ordered by time of last page modification.