[pmwiki-users] how to post local images

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Dec 1 07:35:49 CST 2005

On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 12:28:30PM +0200, Nerijus Krukauskas wrote:
> On 30/11/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> > Use the "Path:" InterMap shortcut:
> >
> >     Path:images/pic.jpg      -- relative to current url
> >     Path:/images/pic.jpg     -- relative to server root
>
>   Do we have a markup variable that contains $PubDirUrl? I'd like to
> use something like this: {$PubDirUrl}/images/my-image.jpg.

You can do it with an InterMap shortcut.  Just add a line like the
following to local/localmap.txt:

    Pub        $PubDirUrl/

Then you can write Pub:images/my-image.jpg and it'll always be
relative to $PubDirUrl.

For versions after 2.1.beta7, it can also be done by adding the
following line to the Site.InterMap page:

    Pub:      $PubDirUrl/