[pmwiki-users] Images in another group

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Dec 1 07:18:49 CST 2005

On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 12:52:38AM -0500, DaveG wrote:
> That doesn't work in the case where I manually FTP files to the Upload
> directory, place the files logically in an appropriate group, and have a
> single page outside that group refering to the image...

Actually it does work.  There's not a requirement that the page
actually exists in the other group, just that PmWiki has to be told
that you're referring to a page in another group and not in the
current one.

  Attach:XYZ.FooBar/image.png  -- refers to image.png in the XYZ group
                                  even if XYZ.FooBar doesn't exist

Pm