[pmwiki-users] Re: Editing EditForm

Rob Fisher Rob at robfisher.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 08:11:50 CDT 2005

Thanks for the clarification Hagan... But I still can't make this work.

I have edited my wiki.d version of EditForm and although this shows up
correctly if I preview the page, it doesn't get used when editing the site
in general.

I even tried replacing wikilib.d as well - but the EditForm still appears
as the default!  Most odd - I wonder where it is finding that version from?

Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks, Rob.