[pmwiki-users] AllRecentChanges does not display change 'summary'

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Aug 27 08:07:04 CDT 2005

On Sat, Aug 27, 2005 at 09:15:04AM +0100, Crisp, Steve [UK] wrote:
>    All,
>
>    I've search the PITS and can not find anyone else reporting this one ...
>
>    When you look at '*.RecentChanges' for any particular group you also see
>    the change summary the author entered.
>
>    When you display Main.AllRecentChanges the summary information has been
>    lost.  I think this is a bug as all the other information is the same.

PmWiki's location for the AllRecentChanges page is now in
Site.AllRecentChanges.  Main.AllRecentChanges (when it exists)
is currently retaining the format it had in prior releases.

If you want Main.AllRecentChanges to display the summaries, try:

  $RecentChangesFmt['Main.AllRecentChanges'] =
    '* [[$Group.$Name]]  . . . $CurrentTime $[by] $AuthorLink: [=$ChangeSummary=]';