[pmwiki-users] PmWiki.Skins and PmWiki.SkinTemplates

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Aug 26 17:22:48 CDT 2005

I've just made some slight revisions to the PmWiki.Skins page
(many thanks to Bronwyn for the excellent text!) and created a
new PmWiki.SkinTemplates page to replace the previous LayoutBasics
and LayoutAdvanced pages.

Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated.  I'm of the
feeling that the installation, configuration, and skins pages are
the ones that new wiki admins are most likely to encounter first,
so I'm wanting to make sure they're as clear and straightforward
as possible.