[pmwiki-users] Fwd: PmWiki edit-save does not work

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Aug 26 10:16:37 CDT 2005

On Fri, Aug 26, 2005 at 02:29:23PM +0200, Bart Joris wrote:
> On 8/26/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Aug 26, 2005 at 11:20:48AM +0200, Bart Joris wrote:
> > > I'm relatively new to this pmwiki stuff, and I think it's a fantastic
> > > product. But I'm struggling a bit with modifying the default site.

There was a bug in the standalone server that was causing it to not
save pages properly.  I've now updated the server -- redownload
(from http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Standalone) and reinstall it
and things should work properly.  The standalone server is still a little
"new" so there are likely some bugs to be worked out.

Sorry for the inconvenience!