[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Editing Side.Bar

Phil Seyer weddingdj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 21:12:33 CDT 2005

I got the Side.Bar working by deleting the \\ lines I had inserted to try to
drop the default pmwiki stuff down lower in the sidebar. I then changed the
single bracketed items to double brackets. Instead of
 [[LIve Music for Receptions]]
 I had:
 [Live Music for Receptions]
 Just a dumb new user mistake.