[pmwiki-users] Editting doesn't work

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Wed Aug 24 08:41:29 CDT 2005

Tom

I've seen this happen before. The most common reason is that several
changes were made to the initial install before testing.

Maybe try doing a fresh install into a "testwiki" directory and then
accessing/editing it. My guess is that it will then work.

Also make sure that PHP is at 4.1 or higher! Are you working with pmwiki
2.0 beta54?

David Sovinski (Caspian)