[pmwiki-users] Using MathML?

David Spitzley dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us
Thu Aug 18 10:33:44 CDT 2005

I think I had ignored that recipe because there are no examples, so I couldn't tell what the end results look like, but based on everybody's comments I'll give it a look.  Thanks for the help, all.

David

Radu wrote:
> Was wondering if you guys know about this:
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ASCIIMath
>
> It works just fine for my purposes... Of course, I'm just working on a
> toolbar for it in my upcoming view-enabled skin :)

Well duh... sounds like this (MathML) has already been done!!
Thanks.  Personally I still like Mime TeX since it doesn't require
a MathML capable engine.  But this should solve David's delimma (if the
recipe works for him) and should work on most browsers (though I did
get some font messages... seems that it still wants some fonts in order
for some constructs to work correctly... minor hiccup though).