[pmwiki-users] Q: preferred way to include wiki pages with recipes

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Aug 17 21:04:30 CDT 2005

On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 03:31:42PM -0700, H. Fox wrote:
> Is
>
>    $PageStorePath = dirname(realpath(__FILE__)).'/wiki.d/';
>
> an improvement, or does realpath() make any difference?

I think that __FILE__ is always a full path, so that realpath()
doesn't add much (and might actually get it wrong).  At any rate,
I'd go with __FILE__ over realpath(__FILE__).

Having a core function for this is not a bad idea.  However, I
might want to re-examine PageStores entirely, to also be
able to take into account the possibility of farm-shared PageStores.