[pmwiki-users] Re: Thought for the advanced authors UI mode

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Wed Aug 17 06:40:06 CDT 2005

At 05:01 PM 8/16/2005, chr at home.se wrote:
>I should probably have emphasized that I'd like this list to over pages
>that *I've* visited/edited. (Otherwise the list might get filled with
>pages that other people have edited - that could be nice in itself
>though).

In that case the page to update on each save (and include in the
skin) is more something like Profiles.$Author-RecentEdits; there are
several ways I can see this done, depending on what the goal is behind it.

However, for my view-aware bundle-skin :), I won't do that in favor
of some other functionality I had proposed: a mechanism for tagging
pages of interest and making visible only THEIR recent edits. I'll
keep your suggestion in mind however, since it may wind up doing what
I need while reducing the load on the wiki at save time.

Note that my bundle's main emphasis is on wikis with many pages and
(one or) few Authors.

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)