[pmwiki-users] Wiki McFix

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Tue Aug 16 10:24:01 CDT 2005

Many ways
1) You can set $LinkWikiWords=0 in the config.php. Then all Links must
be made with [[...]] (I do this one as I reference lots of programming
variables)
2) Anything placed between [= and =] is not interpreted by PmWiki
3) Anything placed between [@ and@] is not interpreted as a Wikilink
4) Any word after ` is not interpreted by PmWiki as a link
5) You can turn off and on linking of wikiwords in a section with
|(:(no)linkwikiwords:)
(:nolinkwikiwords:)
|McCann, McDonalds NoNe oF ThEse wOrds wILl sHow as WikiWords
|(:linkwikiwords:)
6) Specific words can be disables from config.php
$WikiWordCount['PhD'] = 0;               # disables 'PhD'
7) Extended markup also has a way to turn off wikilinks

David Sovinski (Caspian)