[pmwiki-users] newpagebox

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Aug 15 15:12:40 CDT 2005

On Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 09:05:46PM +0100, Hans wrote:
> Monday, August 15, 2005, 8:55:43 PM, Hans wrote:
> > Any idea what is causing <:block to appear and the line break?
>
> Partly answering my own question:
>
> I see that <:block> is part of the markup.
> But is it necessary? It seems to work without it as well.

For many markups, <:block> is needed to tell PmWiki that what is
inside of a Keep() section is not a paragraph, otherwise PmWiki
will surround the text with <p>...</p>.

But I just changed the markup location so that the Keep was not
necessary, meaning that the block markup routines can see the
<form> tag and figure out that there should not be a paragraph
around it.