[pmwiki-users] CustomWikiStyles

V.Krishn mistyfire at autograf.pl
Mon Aug 15 13:15:10 CDT 2005

On Monday 15 August 2005 21:12, you wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 08:46:50PM +0530, V.Krishn wrote:
> > > Yes, skins.php at present only looks in PubDir.
> > > If there's demand for it, I can make this change in the distribution.
> >
> > PmWiki distribution can come with some group css like for group 'PmWiki'
> > and 'Site'. These are special groups and probably needs separate css
> > files. This would also help in default skin css file and the script not
> > getting overloaded.
>
> Where would these special css files go...?  Do I need to create yet
> another directory for storing these special files?
hmm... I guess, /pub/css directory in the distribution will be needed for it.
I was thinking to make the docs look similar and easy to read.
eg: for /pub/css/PmWiki.css file

h2 {
 color: green;
 }
h3 {
 padding-left: 2px;
 border: 1px solid #ddd;
 background-color: #f3f3f3;
 }
h4 {
 padding-left: 12px;
 color: green;
 }
h5 {
 padding-left: 24px;
 }

This style blends with the current look of the skin.
But on second thought, this also means creations of extra folder in
distribution and a note to admins about not modifying these files which
sounds not quite ok.
Having the above style defined in PmWiki.GroupHeader and using it in docs
makes it even more complex.
Maybe there is another alternative.
V.Krishn