[pmwiki-users] question about view concept reconcile

Patrick Ogay lists at basel-inside.ch
Thu Aug 11 19:20:32 CDT 2005

<Note that anyone using the above link to go directly to this page will
think it is broken because the view switches do nothing. <You need to
force the Gemini skin on this page!
thanks,  now I have an idea and see the sense more clearly
works with
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/ViewModes/TestPage1?setview=display&skin=gemini

It is nice to hide or bring up a few buttons, but IMHO it's more
frequent, that a "look" should be linked with a authorization.
A administrator has more rights than a normal viewer, so a normal viewer
has less buttons :-)

I have to think about how to reconcile this concept  with the skins
concept and the user authorisation.

regards
Patrick Ogay