[pmwiki-users] new default skin

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Aug 11 18:29:00 CDT 2005

On Fri, Aug 12, 2005 at 10:39:41AM +1200, John Rankin wrote:

> One slight nervousness about moving the foot commands and revision
> date inside the table: do they then need (for example) a grey dotted
> line above to separate them from the page body text, and if so should
> there then be a dotted line below the page name for symmetry. and is
> that then too cluttered?

I think having a dotted line below the page name is too cluttered.

They could be moved inside the table but left with a different background
color.  Or instead of a dotted line across the width of the page,
we could just do one long enough to separate the items.

But overall I'm thinking I'll just leave the footer as a true
footer for now.