[pmwiki-users] Re: Example of PM Wiki Iteration

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Thu Aug 11 16:54:33 CDT 2005

Just so we're clear, all I did was implement Gregg's ideas into the
'light' skin that he had chosen. There's almost nothing there that
can be called my 'handiwork', or maybe the right term is 'patchwork' :)

I keep finding problems with it: functionality, alignment, etc.

At the same time, I'm working on my own skin that will feature more
of the stuff I've been talking about. To do that, though, I'd have to
stop dealing with this list for a while... hmmmm...

*fighting addiction* aaaaargh! ;)

At 05:07 PM 8/11/2005, Gregg Hinthorn wrote:
>This is the handiwork of Radu who suggested I post this link.
>I am happy oblige.
>
><http://body-mind-fitness.com/newsletter/>http://body-mind-fitness.com/newsletter/

Cheers,
Radu