[pmwiki-users] what is the best way to....
carette.pierre-marie at wanadoo.fr
Thu Aug 11 14:56:25 CDT 2005
> Much more than that would require developing the specialized
> mass-page-handling facility that I've been thinking about for
> the pagelist function but haven't had time to develop yet
> (or need for it--see PmWikiPhilosophy #3).
for me, simple user-admin of my new site (soon publish !!) I dream of
- correct all old pages where I've write an old wiki-syntax
- correct all "pmichot" by "pmichaud" for example
- correct all the attributes of pages where i find "draft" or "good
- open successively all pages where I find "lesson five" to show
them or to correct them
- open successively all pages with new comments to answer
-and .... finish and publish my site soon ;-)) thanks for all
More information about the pmwiki-users