[pmwiki-users] Using inote markup as a systemwide LatestNews flag/sticky

K.A.Bouton k.a.bouton at reading.ac.uk
Thu Aug 11 11:21:01 CDT 2005

I have been looking into postitnotes, stickynotes and inotes.
Has one takenover from the others?

With markup extension inote its nice to use the include page to create a
stickynote on all farm field homepages when there is something I need to let
everyone know eg Main.LatestNews

How do I change the format/look of it - especially without editing
extendmarkup.php  and markup.css

1) I want the header in the sticky note to read the the (:title:) of the
page I am calling in
2) I don't want the edit link (I have hand edited the extendmarkup file to
remove this but thhere should be another way so I don't overwrite this with
updates)
3) I want to be able to set the color of the sticky note as is done with the
postitnote extension.
4) And - getting fancier - Would be nice if I could use it conditionally by
date - if date of LatestNews is older that 30 days don't show it

Thanks
Katherine