[pmwiki-users] new default skin

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Aug 11 10:01:37 CDT 2005

On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 10:01:30AM +0100, K.A.Bouton wrote:
> I liked having the version pf wiki beig used - so I could make sure I was up
> to date.

I agree -- I'm in the middle of rewriting pmwiki.org's home page.
I expect it to have a lot more than it does now -- i.e., when someone
visits pmwiki.org for the first time, what do we need to be telling them?

Suggestions and changes to pmwiki.org's home page
(http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PmWiki) and the sidebar are
very welcome.  Feel free to add version number information there--
the markup is {$Version}.  If it doesn't fit well in the main text,
perhaps it should go in the sidebar or an rframe div somehow.