[pmwiki-users] pmwiki <div>

Gabriel Jägenstedt gabriel.j at telia.com
Thu Aug 11 05:23:02 CDT 2005

Hi!

I'm trying to include pmwiki inside of a <div>.
I want it to be part of a bigger system.
It's gone quite well but I've stumbled upon a few problems with headers
and the most annoying that everything after I include pmwiki is
trunctaded or something.

Does anyone have any experience with doing this and could give me some
pointers about how to set it up?

The actual code looks like this.

  <?php
   switch ($_GET['page']):
    case "main":
     include("main.php");
     break;
    case "wiki":
     include("pmwiki.php");
     break;
    case "forums":
     include("forums.php");
     break;
    default:
     include("main.php");
    endswitch;
  ?>

When I pass ?page=wiki
the </div> and everything after dissapears.
I have removed everything from the css and tml files to see if it helped
but nothing changed.
In conclussion I think pmwiki.php can be held accountable since it
doesn't happen if i include anything else.

So please please help me =)