[pmwiki-users] new default skin
schlaefer at macnews.de
Wed Aug 10 16:06:41 CDT 2005
My first impressions about the new skin.
* I like sans serif fonts, so I switched the default in my browser
preferences to Verdana. Now I'm forced to see Arial.
* font size is a little to small
* edit links (Edit, History ...) on the top are in the white page
area and without underlines, edit links on the bottom are in the bar
and with underlines and RecentChanges link mixed in. Either the first
or the latter.
* links without underlines in the sidebar have a hover colorchange,
edit links on the top have not. I think with the normal underlined
links on the wiki, page there are to many different link-styles.
* the margin the header and list in the sidebar seems to high
* well, I for one liked the huge title selflinks ;)
* RecentChanges link in the top bar seperated from page (Edit,
History ...) actions
* new header format
In the middle:
* no underlines for links in the Sidebar means no distinction between
two links like AllRecentChanges and (Short), but looks nice
More information about the pmwiki-users