[pmwiki-users] [O-T] A & Q (Was: Fwd: Why is the pmwiki ML so heinously active?)

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Mon Aug 8 15:14:57 CDT 2005

At 05:44 PM 8/7/2005, George J. De Bruin wrote:
>Although, a couple of considerations might be
>worth thinking about:

Both points are already adressed, more or less:

And if you have trouble threading/storing/searching through your
email, try out gmail.

With 2GB of storage and steadily increasing, and their fast servers,
it's just right :)

Oh, for backup I always have my Eudora downloading all my gmail
traffic through POP3.

>(1) How about adding a mailing list search to the
>pmwiki website.  For those looking for answers
>that haven't been formally documented this might
>help them a lot.
>
>(2) Possibly might want to consider having an
>updates mailing list (a one-way list, no
>discussion).  Cheers,

Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)