[pmwiki-users] [Docs] disabling core file types for upload

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Mon Aug 8 14:39:19 CDT 2005

At 03:11 PM 8/8/2005, you wrote:
> > I was looking at the docs on uploading and I found lots of issues
> > listed that are not issues actually/anymore. It surprises me to find
> > comments like that in the core documentation.
>
>Why does it surprise you?  I've been saying for months that the
>documentation is way out of date...  :-)

It surprises me as a concept, not for this particular instance
(pmwiki2.beta). I love to have docs with comments, but I like to be
able to separate the doc from the comment :) Which is why I proposed
having an agreed-upon structure: ready-made links and a place for the
comments/issues to go to. So I asked. Better safe than sorry.

Also, as I edit these pages, I can't be sure which comments are
outdated and if I do, I don't feel knowledgeable/authoritative enough
to remove them :(

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)