[pmwiki-users] Override extendmarkups?

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Sun Aug 7 22:51:42 CDT 2005

On Saturday, 6 August 2005 12:30 AM, Hans <design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
>Friday, August 5, 2005, 11:55:52 AM, K.A.Bouton wrote:
>> How do I override $RecentChangesFmt in extendmarkups.php?
>
>I don't know why $RecentChangesFmt is part of the 'enhanced AsSpaced
>function', but perhaps John can declare it as
>SDVA($RecentChangesFmt,array( ........... ));
>so it will not override local versions.

I can't use SDVA, because pmwiki sets the $RecentChangesFmt array
first. Solution:

either define the local $RecentChangesFmt /after/ loading
the markup extensions

or disable the markup extensions spacing with

$MarkupExtensions['spaced'] = false;

/before/ loading the markup extensions

This requires the latest versio of markup extensions.

Hope this helps
--
JR