[pmwiki-users] Problem with shared group and AllRecentChanges

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Sat Aug 6 10:17:13 CDT 2005

This seems to be a design decision. Since fields are separate, their
results are separate too.

It's the same as editing a wikilib file. If the file would not be
placed in the wiki.d after editing, any changes would be overriden by
the next upgrade.

The solution we came to last time was to have a wiki-wiki tool (some
link to a shell script or such) on an admin page that can mv a file
(when that is indeed desired) from the field/group to the main store
where it belongs.

At 06:16 AM 8/6/2005, chr at home.se wrote:
>So when I edit a page such as Main.HomePage, the result is stored in
>Field.AllRecentChanges in the correct field. If I however edit a page in
>the shared group, the result is written to the directory where the shared
>pages are kept...

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)