[pmwiki-users] Generating HTML from a subset of markup?

Russell Bailey russell-pmwiki at saberpunk.net
Fri Aug 5 12:03:02 CDT 2005

If I read DisableMarkup() correctly,  it'll disable that markup globally.
For example,  if I use it to disable (:include:),  then all MarkupToHtml()
calls after that would have include disabled.  I basically want to be able
to generate the body of a page without processing certain markup,  but
leave things like the sidebar and header/footer alone.

Sounds like I'm misunderstanding something.  :)