[pmwiki-users] Re: Wikified action lists
arndis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 21:26:27 CDT 2005
On 8/4/05, Hans <design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
> One beautiful thing would be if we could share the wiki pages
> containing action lists, i.e. for top and foot action menus,
> amongst skins.
Pukka will be using wikipages for important content in its next
version. They will be stored in the Site group (aside from some
support pages for the feeds features), since that's where site
configuration pages belong.
Right now I'm deciding on names for these pages. Should I go ahead
and take the most logical name for each block? Bad things might
happen if Pm later decides that he wants to use some of those
pagenames for something standardized. Or should I preface them with
Pages and functions:
- ActionList: where the key wiki actions are stored
- TitleBlock: contains page name, title, and group, along with some
extra commands like Printable Version and Backlinks.
- Footer: contains the "Last modified on" line, page-related actions
(wiki actions and extra commands), and site-related links like
- FeedSnippet: links to feeds for wiki and current group, and an about
- LoginSnippet: login/logout links requiring the login/logout recipe,
for stealth wikis.
More information about the pmwiki-users