[pmwiki-users] Search field in farm only

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Aug 4 18:49:37 CDT 2005

On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 11:58:01AM +0100, K.A.Bouton wrote:
> OK
> Now that v53 has a group search capabiity - this works great in my fields.
> New question then becomes
> How do I create a search page - Site.Search that will search across ALL
> fields in the farm?

PmWiki still doesn't support the idea of multi-field searches, sorry.
I don't have any plans for that in the near future -- fields are really
intended to be independent wikis.

It would be possible to set up $WikiLibDirs to point to all of
the fields' page storage areas and "search" that way, although if there
are any pages in two fields with the same name then one would hide
the other.