[pmwiki-users] Re: Fwd: Why is the pmwiki ML so heinously active?

John M. Gabriele john_sips_tea at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 13:57:27 CDT 2005

--- chr at home.se wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Aug 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>
> > I received the following message off-list and answered it; but
> > I'm curious to hear others' opinions.
> >
> > My opinion is that an active list is normal for a popular and
> > flexible package, that we're hoping to improve the traffic by having
> > better online docs, and that we're extra-busy lately as we push
> > to get PMWiki out of beta status.  I'm eager to hear of any
> > other views, though.
>
> Btw, the off-list person should consider reading the list through gmane.
> That way he doesn't have to clutter his inbox (or he can just start using
> filters of course).
>
> /C

I'm subscribed to this list, but I posted the question
to Pm off-list to avoid unnecessary traffic on the list. :)

I read the list at work using my yahoo webmail account. I've
got the mail filter enabled so all pmwiki messages go into
a pmwiki folder, but I don't know how to get it to use some
sort of threaded message display (already checked the yahoo
mail prefs -- doesn't seem to be an option for that). So,
I suppose the list just seems very to me since I don't have
a *threaded* message display.

I'll have to look into whether or not gmail provides a threaded
message display...

Thanks,
---John